Friday, September 28, 2007

Gimme Your Stuff!

Gimme Your Stuff


Two of my favorite things in the world have been combined: culture and stuff.
I think GimmeYourStuff is about to become my favorite website.

You sign up, list what you can give and swap with someone else in the world. So here are my lists! My past swaps are listed on the left.

NOTE: Right now I have moved to JAPAN.

Things to give from Japan:
Any type of magazine
Various fabrics
Sweet and/or salty snacks
Gum, candy, spices, etc
Chopsticks
Bento boxes
handkerchiefs
Folding fans
Phone charms
Touristy souvenirs (postcards, key chains, magnets, etc)
ANYTHING CUTE
Engrish items
Traditional or fun stationary
Stickers
Jewelry

MAYBE a funny/cool tshirt or random CD
Clothing and cds/dvds are usually very expensive, so please don't be disappointed if I can't find something on discount.
Lots of things, just ask!

Stuff I like:
Anything traditional from your country
Anything pop culture from your country
Local souvenirs and crafts
Things with non-English writing
Buddhist things
Food: Spices, candy, food packets Note: I am vegan. I do not eat animal products. So no meat, milk or egg please =)
Kitchen items and cookbooks/recipes
T-shirts
Magazines- cooking, cakes, fashion, bridal
Stickers
Cats
Cute things
Bags, purses
Scarves
Jewelry (bracelets, rings...)
Postcards and coins
Music and movies

Surprise me!

I love all international things, but would especially love to swap with Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Germany, Russia and/or Eastern European countries as that is where my family was from. =)

You can leave a message here with your contact info or you can email me webkitten138 AT hotmail.com

6 comments:

kai said...

Hi! I am from Singapore. Would you like to swap with me?

Cori and JV said...

Hello! We are a couple from the Philippines and we very much like to swap with you. Check our profile at http://arabeskimo.blogspot.com/ If there is any chance that you are interested, just keep us posted. You can also e-mail us at wastedcookie@yahoo.com Thanks :)

jean said...

hi

im starting to start swapping again and wondered if you still swaped and would you fancy doing one with me , im in england

jean x

ninja said...

Hello from Poland.
Are you still swapping? I've just discovered give me your stuff. I'm also a vegetarian so I can get some vegan delites.

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that singular model. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 190 dollars everwhere. But definitively I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.