Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Swap #1! Singapore


This was my first swap and was very excited to do it with Kai Shi from Singapore (read about her end of the swap here!).



I will try to describe it all from left to right. She sent me:
Lovely tourist postcards, as well as Grandparent's Day postcards and children literacy bookmarks!
A "Happy Virus" notebook & mini "Natural Cheese" notepads. Hahaha!
Teas: green tea & Lychee, Lime & Passionfruit infusion. I am looking forward to that one!
Sweet palm seeds. They are the clear things in the front. They are squishy and that makes it a little weird! But they look really sweet and good, I will keep you updated!
Candies: Milky box of chocolates and M&M look-a-likes in the foil
Buddhist CD. I CANNOT wait to listen to it! I am so excited about it!
Buddhist bookmark! Awweessooommmmeee
Pencil: Has a jewel on top!
Cute stickers of pink people and food
Chips: Crispy Seaweed and Oki Doki BBQ stars. I can't stop laughing about the Oki Doki chips!
Bangle bracelets. And they actually fit my tiny wrists without falling off! =D
A super cute lollipop hair barrette. Serious. Freakin' awesome cute
Gorgeous yellow travel bag set. I kept pulling a smaller one out from each one! Another and another and another!! Hahaha
And paper lanterns! Pink and green, on either side of the box

And Tilly loved the Singapore Post box the most.

No comments: