Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Writing and such



This time last year I had my novel completely outlined, eager to start my epic tale of revenge. This year, well, I'm trying! I'm taking a little different approach listing things that I like and attempting to make a story out of it. So expect a story involving Bigfoot and time travel. Actually I think I'm going to do a light-hearted story that could read like an 80s kids movie (yknow, back when they could swear and shoot guns).

Now I was going to put a picture of the garden now, but I can't seem to find it!
It is overrun with greens! The cosmos are past their prime but managed two tiny pink buds. I can see the carrot top greens sticking out! Not sure if an actual carrot will appear though. But in terms of weeds, there are plenty of red and blue mini flowers accenting the chaos.
My indoor basil is doing OK though! I put in a little Halloween accent to help them stand up strong.



I am going home in a few days. The tentative plan is to come back to Japan after the New Years some time. It's sad to leave all my new friends!

No comments: