Thursday, October 18, 2007

101 things in 1001 days




I have slyly added this to my projects list to the side. I have not finished my whole list, but I'm starting to work on the ones I have.

So what is 101 things in 1001 days?
The Mission!


Why 1001 Days?
Many people have created lists in the past - frequently simple goals such as New Year's resolutions. The key to beating procrastination is to set a deadline that is realistic. 1001 Days (about 2.75 years) is a better period of time than a year, because it allows you several seasons to complete the tasks, which is better for organising and timing some tasks such as overseas trips or outdoor activities.


So, what would you do 1001 days?

1 comment:

Nicky Boom Boom said...

Last time I tried this, I think I aimed a little too high. I had like a million places I wanted to visit, a bunch of things I wanted to learn how to do. Maybe I will give it another shot sometime, though.