Thursday, October 18, 2007

Photo 1 & purse

One of my goals to do in 1001 days is to take an "artistic" photo every week. I decided I'll post them here!

Watch out!
Week 10/14/07
© All rights reserved.

I like all his bandages.

I also accomplished another goal of learning how to use a sewing machine*. To accompany this I wanted to make a purse. A nice purse. I did make a purse, but it isn't up to my standards. Of course, as a FIRST purse as well as my FIRST sewing machine project, I think it turned out decently. I gave myself a C+.




*It's about time! I grew up around sewing machines, have hand-sewn numerous things, along with doing crafts of all mediums, etc. Actually, I haven't worked with metal, maybe I should put down welding as a goal!

2 comments:

Sui Generis said...

You should learn to weld! Then you can build a nice chopper bike.

Anonymous said...

Where did you take that photo? From Crystal