Saturday, October 6, 2007

Nanowrimo



It's that time of year again to sign up for NaNoWriMo! NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month, which doesn't makes sense since people all over the world do it. But NaNoWriMo is snazzier than IntNoWriMo.

Starting November 1st at midnight through the whole month you are given a goal to write your own novelette with at least 50,000 words.

I have participated since 2003 (sans last year) and have never reached the goal for various reasons (didn't save correctly, too busy, I hated my characters...). I feel good about this year though and I am happy about my plot so far. 4th time's a charm right?

So sign up and let's become writing buddies! I plan to keep a current word count off to the side.

Because of so many people going to the site, you may get errors until they work it out. Just keep trying!

No comments: